Winter is here and at PWL, we like to give out a little extra. Right now, we are fundraising for our normal supplies and winter supplies.
We have started our hot beverages program where we are able to serve hot chocolate, tea and coffee to our participants.
We would love to start fundraising/collecting donations to get the following for winter:
- Warm clothes (coats, socks, underwear, gloves, beanies)
- Hand warmers and toe warmers
- Emergency Mylar Blankets
- Sleeping Bags and Blankets
- Hot beverage supplies (instant coffee, to-go cups, tea, hot chocolate, sugar, non-perishable creamer)
The following are supplies that we always need:
- Bottles of water, snacks, peanut butter and jelly
- Clothes, socks and underwear (please note that we do not accept used underwear or clothes that are stained, unclean, and/or ripped to the point of being unpractical)
- Hygiene Supplies (We only accept unused hygiene supplies)
- Ziplock bags, grocery bags
- Tents and sleeping bags
Thank you everyone for all your amazing help!